Success at Last


I finally did it. I made this shirt without any major hang ups. It is good fabric. It cut out well. The fusible interfacing went on without a hassle. It sewed up nicely. I did not have to argue with the buttonholes much, and best of all, it does not require much ironing after washing. Admittedly, I do miss not learning something from this project, but sometimes it is nice to just have everything fall into place. There will be plenty of learning opportunities in the future. (Just a side note, I really like this fabric. I bought 10 yards of it at Wal-mart for $2.00/yd.)

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s