What Is This?


img_0692While studying the construction of this romper I bought, I noticed this covering over the embroidery. What type of stabilizer is it? It is fusible and looks like it will withstand several washings.  I am unable to pick it off the fabric. It is also very lightweight. It adds no shape to the garment. It just covers the loose ends of the embroidery, making it softer against the skin. I want to find out what it is so I can buy some. I would like to use it on the baby things I am making, to keep them soft underneath and I also think it would stop some curling of the embroidery designs after washing. So, does anyone know what type of stabilizer is this?


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s